Migrating Your Records to a Real Estate Management Software for Dummies
May 4, 2018
Taking your business to the next level can be as easy as just getting all of your real estate records migrated over to a CRM (Client Relationship Management) software. This software system will be your one stop shop for storing, analyzing and managing all of your real estate data and customer interactions throughout the process of buying or selling.
The real estate industry is definitely a business that relies on relationships so it is important that you handle your human networks with the utmost care. Your CRM will assist in building strong customer relationships by improving your tendency to follow up on time which results in higher customer retention rates. In addition to improved relationships you will also have the benefit of automating a lot of processes and improving overall team communication for your business.
Processes Automated Using CRM Software:
- Appointments Schedule
- Managing Contracts
- Property Management
- Airbnb Management Services
- Marketing Campaigns
- Seller Leads
From individuals managing their own real estate business to huge corporations, businesses of all sizes will benefit from getting their real estate records migrated to a CRM software. Businesses use the CRM to get an organized system in place rather than getting the “right” people in place. Almost every process in a business can be turned into a SYSTEM.
SYSTEM stands for Saves You Stress, Time, Energy and Money.
Hopefully by now you are convinced that it is time to get your real estate records onto a CRM. There are many different brands of real estate CRM softwares out there so first you will need to do research to see which one fits your needs and your budget. I highly suggest you chose one that is cloud-based and fairly simple to use so you can have real-time collaboration with all of your colleagues using the same record.
5 Real Estate Records CRM Software Suggestions
- Infusionsoft – a cloud-based sales and marketing solution that offers Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing Automation and E-Commerce functionalities in one suite that helps small businesses across various industries deliver sales volumes and customer service experiences.
- HubSpot – customer relationship management platform that is also cloud-based, HubSpot helps companies of all sizes track and nurture leads and analyze business metrics.
- Bitrix24 – is real estate software free for up to 12 agents. Bitrix24 offers you unlimited records, email marketing, integrated telephony, mobile CRM, and agent management tools that help automating routine business processes and sell more effectively.
- Zoho – a web-based free real estate database software tailored to the needs of small and mid-sized businesses. Its interface includes sales and marketing automation, product configuration, customer support and help desk, reporting and customer analytics.
- Marketing 360 – real estate marketing company that provides an intelligent combination of integrated software and professional marketing services. The free real estate software is designed for organizations of all sizes and professionals including marketing experts, content writers, designers, developers, and video producers who understand today’s digital marketing needs.
Choosing the software is the easy part but now you need to get all of your records uploaded to that CRM. It will make the transition a whole lot smoother if you start out with organizing all of your records into different departments first. A simple way to do this is to start out with just four departments: Marketing, Acquisitions, Properties, Financial Documents.
When you are collecting and organizing all of your records it is a good time to remove anything that is now obsolete. Even though using software saves you the burden of physical clutter it is still in your best interest to only migrate the documents that are still relevant to your business. With that being said, anything you are unsure of should definitely be saved and scanned it into your new CRM.
Completing the tasks involved in migrating all of your data to the CRM can become extremely time consuming. Depending on the amount of data you have it could take weeks for your company to upload everything while all of your other business functions get put on hold. Majority of real estate companies making the jump to cloud-based records choose to outsource the data entry part.
We have data entry specialists that are able to complete the migration process for you in as little as two days. Not only are you saving time by using our service you also get the latest and greatest designed CRM system that includes all of your real estate data with 100% accuracy. Get your new CRM system setup with all of your data migrated for just $9 per hour.